Muscle testing doctor treatment
Robert Ciprian, DC, DIBAK
Pekoe Acupuncture & Wellness Center, PLLC
1410 9th Street #1
Washington, DC 20001
Dr. Ciprian has been in practice as a doctor of chiropractic and professional applied kinesiologist (health care professional using muscle testing) for over a decade and a half. He can help you overcome your health challenges through his holistic approach to wellness.
Dr. Ciprian received a Doctorate of Chiropractic from Cleveland Chiropractic College of Los Angeles in 2000. He was the Applied Kinesiology club president while he attended and he received an award for leadership from the school student body association.
Dr. Ciprian also studied:
- Total Body Modification (TBM). TBM is a muscle testing technique that helps to balance the organs, glands, emotions, energy and structure of the body using old and somewhat forgotten chiropractic techniques, reflexes and lifestyle changes. I studied TBM since 1997 and was a presenter at one of their research symposiums.
- Neuro Emotional Technique (NET) is a muscle testing technique designed to work specifically with emotions. It was “developed as a mind-body stress-reduction technique that uses a methodology of finding and removing neurological imbalances related to the physiology of unresolved stress. NET is a tool that helps improve mental and physical health.”
- Applied Kinesiology (AK) is the original muscle testing technique. In 1964 Dr. George Goodheart discovered that he could turn a muscle on or off by applying different “challenges” to the body. in other words, you can instantly find out if something is good for a person’s health or not by feeling for the difference of muscle locking when you test it. Applied Kinesiology is a diagnostic method that covers the musculoskeletal (muscles, bones and joints), visceral (organs and glands), acupuncture meridians and emotional aspects of health. Dr. Ciprian has a Diplomate of the International College of Applied Kinesiology (D.I.B.A.K.) and teaches it to other health care professionals.
- Chiropractic adjusting techniques. I have learned many
different types of techniques to work with the joints of the body including:
- Neuro Linguistic Programming, Hypnosis, Shamanism and Medical Intuition and more…
Why does Dr. Ciprian need to know so much?
With Dr. Ciprian’s training in Applied Kinesiology, he can find out what the source of your health challenge is. But then he needs the wisdom and skills to be able to help you. He has studied many different facets of health over the years because someone may have the same health challenges as you, but for a totally different reason.
There is no “one cure fits all” type of scenario. You are an individual and your needs are unique. The more ways he knows to help your body regain its proper balance and function, the easier and quicker it will be for him to assist your body in healing itself.
Can Dr. Ciprian Help you?
Over the years he has been able to help many patients with challenging conditions who have not received the results they were looking for from conventional medicine and even from the alternative health field. However, He can never guarantee that you will get well. Healing is up to you. He just assists you with healing. It is like he is the coach and you are the athlete. He can push a few buttons and tell you how to do things after you have been to his office and have been treated, but the healing is up to you.
Sometimes there may be a reason at home or at work that is keeping you from getting the results that you want. He will show you what these might be, but again the changes are going to be up to you.
There might be emotions and personal beliefs that need to change. He can help you with these in the treatment but it will be up to you to work with the needed changes in your life.
He helps many people resolve problems that they have not had help with in the past. He even has other doctors refer their problems patients to work on. But he can’t help everyone. It’s up to you.
What he provides in the office is the same level of investigation and treatment that finally helped him with the health challenges that he had. Since he has achieved health he knows that it is possible for you to do it also.
Here are some quotes from recent patients:
Dr. Ciprian opened up my body to a whole new way of living. Almost instantaneously from the first time he worked with me I felt myself experience a level of serenity and calm that I had never felt. I became more in tune with my body and its needs, along with what my mind was thinking and doing. I had no idea that the foods I had been eating could affect my mind and body so much. Dr. Ciprian has shown me better ways of caring for my life and for that I am eternally grateful. ~S.B.
Battling a recurring addictive theme in life, as well as a very static, lethargic feeling for years, I sought and found a grounding force. Dr. Ciprian is equal parts structural expert, nutritional sage and mind/body coach. His relaxed demeanor and expansive knowledge of the body have helped me achieve what I thought was not possible – I’ve regained my vigor. I’m naturally more at ease and in awe of my body’s ability to reform itself into a lean, muscular physique I had lost over the years. I credit Dr. Ciprian’s approach – he’s actually interested in determining the components that are making you ill and treating them in order of priority, even if that means addressing an emotional scar before acute pain. I’ll continue to work with Dr. Ciprian as I find the benefits of even a half hour session long-lasting. Thank you! ~J.S.
If you think that an individualized treatment will help you overcome your health challenges call now to schedule your appointment.