This class is full. If you want to see about still getting in please call 503-222-5509 or email email@example.com
Applied Kinesiology basic course in Portland
How would your practice change if you could have a personal dialog with the patient’s body to find the quickest and most direct method of treatment?
What if you could treat your toughest patients with confidence that you were supplying the proper treatment and that you could observe immediate results?
With using Applied Kinesiology in my practice I have been able to help patients in less time. I have been able to have a cash practice without all the headaches of 3rd party billing, all the extra time needed for paperwork, the office overhead that goes with it and without the worry if you are going to get paid or not.
With Applied Kinesiology, I have the most successful marketing tool of all time… word of mouth advertising! When patients experience something that works, especially in this type of economy, they tell their friends, family and co-workers. That is right, patient referrals! Patients are amazed by Applied Kinesiology and how well it can work.
Today’s public is more aware and educated than ever before and they are looking for the most qualified health care professionals… just as you are looking for information and techniques that will drastically improve your practice on this site, the majority of your potential patients are also online looking for the latest, proven advances in healthcare that will help them experience the well being they are seeking.
You probably don’t want to miss out on the patients who need your help the most, and if you’re someone like me then you realize that your decision to become a health care professional meant that you have committed yourself to continuously learning. What this means is that you really want to help your patients and create the kind of practice that inspires/motivates/excites you.
What is Applied Kinesiology?
Applied Kinesiology (“AK”) is a holistic diagnostic tool that opens a window to have a dialog with the patient’s body. In Applied Kinesiology, every muscle in the body is related to a specific organ, gland, acupuncture meridian and/or function in the body. Through accurately testing specific muscles, the doctor can locate structural, biochemical, emotional and electromagnetic imbalances in the body and identify the proper method of correction.
Health care professionals using Applied Kinesiology are trained to use the structure of the body through accurate muscle testing as well as gait and posture evaluation in harmony with standardized medical history and diagnosis to find the best course of treatment for the patient.
You will have the opportunity to master your understanding of the human body in a HOLISTIC sense. You will learn to use the tools that you have have been given in your professional education in new and more effective ways. You will learn this seemingly MAGIC method of diagnosis and you will learn how to supply the correct treatments. Then you and your patients will observe the results right there before your eyes.
Here is what you are going to learn in the Basic Applied Kinesiology Certification course:
• Accurate, state of the art, muscle testing which is essential to mastering Applied Kinesiology. Other “kinesiology” techniques use arm pull down tests. In the Basic Applied Kinesiology Certification course you will learn to specifically test the muscles of the body, which is an extremely valuable prerequisite for any other Applied Kinesiology training. Many practitioners want to learn many advanced techniques but without being a master muscle tester, advanced techniques are useless.
• Cranial Sacral Therapy, which Dr. George Goodheart used to say should really be called Cranial-Sternal-Sacral Therapy because of the muscle mechanisms which cause cranial sacral movement. You will not only learn how to correct cranial sacral dysfunction, but you will also learn how to have the body automatically correct and maintain proper cranial sacral function through balancing the muscles of gait, mastication (TMJ muscles) and bending. When the mechanisms of walking, bending and chewing are in harmony the cranial sacral mechanism will function freely and optimally.
• Spinal / Extremity / TMJ Bio-Mechanics. Chronic joint problems can be the result of Structural, Biochemical or emotional imbalances in the body. In the Applied Kinesiology Basic Certification course you will learn how to restore bio-mechanical function in a holistic, functional manner.
• Practical Acupuncture Meridian Therapy with pulse point diagnosis, 24 hour clock theory, 5 element theory, quick precise treatment without the use of needles and with the use of clinical, functional nutritional correlations. This alone is enough to start your own waiting list, natural health care practice.
• Allergy / Immune System Treatment that treats the cause of allergic reactions and Immune system problems. Most treatments for allergic reactions cover up symptoms while in the Applied Kinesiology Basic Certification Course you will learn how to Correct cause of these dysfunctions which usually starts from functional digestive and adrenal gland dysfunction.
• Digestion / Elimination Treatment in a holistic fashion where you will actually learn how to restore natural function without putting your patient on digestive aids for the rest of their lives. You will also learn how to correct and maintain the tone of the Ileo-cecal Valve (ICV) which is one of the most overlooked imbalances in the human body. I am shocked that this is such an overlooked subject in natural heath care. When the body can maintain proper ICV function, many, many types of health conditions are resolved.
• Toxicity Treatment without putting your patients on stressful, unhealthy detoxification programs and dietary fasts. You will also learn the number one reason of why some people are continuously”Toxic”, which is not an environmental factor but an internal factor.
• Glandular / Hormonal Imbalance Treatment with cutting edge, state of the art methods to restore natural function to the endocrine system including thyroid, adrenal and reproductive organs/glands. You will also learn the main problem in most chronic health conditions and how to get your patients out of these vicious cycles and back to health. OH, and I almost forget. Functional woman’s medicine. made easy!
• Emotional / Behavioral / Learning Disabilities Treatment. You will learn about bio-mechanical and bio-chemical factors that can cause emotional dysfunction and learning disabilities. You will also learn several state of the art, time tested, emotional release techniques, contributing factors to depression, anxiety and holistic, functional methods to assist your patients to get to their optimal emotional states.
• Athletic Performance Enhancement / Sports Injury Treatments that have been developed by doctors who have worked on and helped many world class athletes, olympic champions and professional athletes form the around the world. You will learn diagnosis and treatment methods to fix most sports injuries in the first two sessions of the Basic Applied Kinesiology course. These simple techniques and the results that you will get from them will make you look like a sports medicine pro!
• Practical State of the Art Clinical Nutrition and the methods to know exactly what supplements a patients needs to take using muscle testing and oral-thalamic testing. You will also learn simple dietary guidelines that will help a patient recover faster from their condition with less relapses and that can help many chronic conditions resolve themselves alone.
Now you can see why I am so excited!
I constantly have new patients come into my office who have great results with Applied Kinesiology treatment. Some of these patients have been to many other doctors in the medical and natural field without success and they ask me “Why are other doctors are not doing this if it works so well?”, and all I can say is “I’m trying! I’m trying to get more health care professionals using Applied Kinesiology.”
Doctors who master Applied Kinesiology usually wind up treating many other doctors failures, the chronic patients that are not able to find success for their health challenges. You will also be able to help those patients that you have been struggling with and had not had good results with. You will spend less time trying to figure out just how to help these chronic patients and you will reap the rewards in referrals, success and your own happiness. With Applied Kinesiology, practice can be fun and rewarding.
So there it is. If this seems like a fit for you then get signed up now and start exploring a new side of health care, holistic health care through Applied Kinesiology.
1. Oct 20-21, 2012 5. March 2-3, 2013
2. Nov 17-18, 2012 6. April 13-14, 2013
3. Jan 12-13, 2013 7. May 4-5, 2013
4. Feb 2-3, 2013 8. June 8-9, 2013
(Dates have been updated as of 6-21-2012)
Sat. (8:30-9 registration) 9:00am—6:30pm
University of Western States
2900 Northeast 132nd Avenue, Portland, OR
(Class size is limited. Early registration is recommended.)
Prices Per Session 8 Sessions prepaid
Doctors $350 $1950
Students $200 $1200
1st Year Doctor $250 $1500
School Faculty $250 $1500
(At door registration add $50)
- 12.5 hrs Oregon Chiropractic CEU available for each weekend
- 13 hours Oregon Naturopathic general CEU available for each weekend
I have also put together notes for each session and I will email them to you before each weekend. You can print them up or bring them in on your computer. They have all good amount of basic information and illustrations.
I do recommend getting the Applied Kinesiology Synopsis 2nd edition by David Walther. You can get it at: http://triadofhealthpub.com/
Here is the 2012-2013 Applied Kinesiology Class Syllabus. Click Here.
By now, you’ve probably already begun to consider the possibilities that this training will create for your practice. Before you decide to attend this training, I believe it is important that you know the reasons why I learned AK and what qualifies me to help you. I have unsurprisingly heard it time and time again that the reason why a doctor or practitioner pursued their training was because of personal health challenges or a loved one’s health problems. My life and reasons for choosing this profession are likely very similar to yours, and even if it isn’t a requirement to practice in your profession, I am sure that you want to be head and shoulders above the field of health care professionals out there and want to provide the best health care possible, non-evasively, quickly and easily.
Who is Dr. Robert Ciprian and how can he help me with with getting my patients healthier and having more purpose in my practice?
I have been doing Applied Kinesiology for more than a decade and I have learned clinical gems from some of the top doctors in the field. I have also been an Applied Kinesiology patient for many years and the results that I received from it are amazing.
I grew up on the streets of Queens, NY and learned a lot of common sense and I quickly learned to follow my gut instinct and my savvy attitude toward what works. I was also very sick as a child. when I went to graduate school, the stress really hit me and I really hit the wall. I started failing out of my classes, I had learning disabilities that became worse, I was not able to eat, I was fatigued, emotional, losing weight, and couldn’t exercise. I was going down hill fast.
I started going to many doctors who tried their hand at fixing me but nothing ever worked. Then I met an Applied Kinesiology doctor who changed the way I was feeling in the first visit that I had with him. I left his office after that first visit and I was a different person. I felt lighter, life was more vivid, the grass was greener, the sky was bluer. When I got home that evening my girlfriend at the time said that she almost didn’t recognize me! All this was possible because of the doctor I met shortly after starting chiropractic school.
In my first month of chiropractic college I was invited to a very well known doctor’s office in southern California. He was know to have a cash, waiting list practice and he continuously drew in a stream of new patients weekly. He told me that to be successful in practice and with patients, you have to know how to truly and quickly get them well. If you quickly get patients well they will tell others and spread the word. He said that if you have success with your patients, you will have success in your business.
After watching this doctor work with patients that were excited to be treated by him and seeing the success he had with them, I was sold.
I don’t choose to do Applied Kinesiology, Applied Kinesiology had chosen me.
As a student I started studying Applied Kinesiology my first trimester of school. I became certified and also received my proficiency rating in Applied Kinesiology while I was still a student, I became the president of the Applied Kinesiology club at Cleveland Chiropractic College of Los Angeles and I found several mentors who were practicing Applied Kinesiology through the years that I was in school.
I started attending Applied Kinesiology seminars around the country to see different doctors perspectives. Some of these doctors are known around the world, some have been on television, some have worked with professional and olympic athletes, I learned from Applied Kinesiology doctors who specialized in pushing the envelope in the bio-mechanical, bio-chemical and emotional realms. I also learned From and spent time with the founder of Applied Kinesiology, Dr. George Goodheart.
At the time I realized that even though I was very young and just starting to learn about this method of holistic health, I should learn from the top experts. I figured, why not learn from doctors who have been in practice for 20, 40 or even 60 years! This way I can learn what works and what does not. I will learn form their mistakes that they have already made over the years and I will go in the direction that they knew had the greatest benefit.
These doctors influenced me to learn as much as I could and to also achieve my Diplomate of the International College of Applied Kinesiology and to become a Board Certified Teacher for the I.C.A.K.
I later discovered that I loved something even more than helping those patients who were at the end of their rope and who have lost hope. I loved teaching other doctors how to do what I do. To teach doctors to do things that seemed miraculous. I found out that seeing doctors who were excited because they are helping the toughest patients and changing lives gave me even more excitement and satisfaction!
In this Basic Applied Kinesiology course I will teach you what I have learned over the years about Applied Kinesiology, from some of the top doctors in the world. I will teach you how to apply the tools that you have learned as a health care professional in a way that will have the quickest and longest lasting results and greatest success with your patients.
Imagine having a dialog with the body. A dialog that can instantly tell you which supplement to give, how to correct structural imbalances, and where to start with even the toughest patients. Imagine having a certainty when you look into your patient’s eyes and a knowing that you can assist them with their healing and health. When you have a method of diagnosis like Applied Kinesiology, you will have a framework in which to work with even the toughest patients.
What have others said about this class and Dr. Robert Ciprian’s Seminars?
“Dr. Ciprian is a wonderful instructor, I learned techniques to start helping
patients immediately, the lectures were well organized and the notes were an excellent resource. I would strongly recommend this course to any one who is interested in Apllied Kinesiology and wants to get a very solid grasp of the basics and beyond.” ~Tony Murczek, L.Ac, ND
“On behalf of the Applied Kinesiology Club at Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, I would like to warmly thank you for coming to teach the AK Meridian Therapy Seminar. This was a valuable experience for several students… Their careers will be forever changed and your dedication to teaching has largely impacted their paths.”
President, SCNM AK Club
“Dr. Ciprian teaches “Home Runs” which can be easily applied in your practice and show immediate results with patients.”
~Bruce Shin, DC, DIBAK
“As a naturopathic medical student, we are taught all the biochemical pathways, and what types of nutrition are theoretically appropriate for different types of pathology. But what Dr. Ciprian teaches is how to functionally assess a person and choose the best nutritional supplement for that patient at that time. He takes the guesswork out of nutrition, and results are simply amazing! “ ~Carlotta Watson, ND
“As a personal friend and colleague in Applied Kinesiology, I have been fortunate to observe Dr. Robert Ciprian evolve and increase the depth of his knowledge. Through his A.K. approach to treating patients, the application of such knowledge, along with his ongoing study is nothing short of exemplary. I expect him to remain on the ‘cutting edge’ of the chiropractic profession for many years to come.”
~Juli Tooley, DC, DICCP
Here are some examples of what is taught at the Applied Kinesiology seminar.
Demonstration of the mind-body connection
Here is a demonstration of how you will learn to use Applied Kinesiology to balance the Acupuncture Meridian System
Does this look like it is for you? If so sign up now. If you have any questions contact me personally. Click here for the contact page.
In the event of unavoidable cancellation by seminar organizer, session will be rescheduled or refund paid for
that session. Seminar organizer liability is limited to cost of session. There are NO REFUNDS or transfers if all sessions are prepaid