Classes on how to muscle test.
- Applied Kinesiology basic certification course that is through the International College of Applied Kinesiology (ICAK) here in the US.
- One weekend muscle testing classes on various subjects for health care professionals.
- Classes for the general public on how to use muscle testing in their everyday life.
Muscle Testing Classes and Educational Materials:
Applied Kinesiology Course Washington, DC Metro Area
Classes will be held in Bethesda, MD
1. September 12-13, 2015 5. February 6-7, 2016
2. October 3-4, 2015 6. March 5-6, 2016
3. November 7-8, 2015 7. April 9-10, 2016
4. January 9-10, 2016 8. May 14-15, 2016
Applied Kinesiology Course Portland, Oregon
Classes will be held at University of Western States
1. October 17-18, 2015 5. March 12-13, 2016
2. November 14-15, 2015 6. April 16-17, 2016
3. January 16-17, 2016 7. May 14-15, 2016
4. February 20-21, 2016 8. June 11-12, 2016
Processing emotions online class
Applied Kinesiology Acupuncture Meridian Therapy Seminar
If you wanted to learn about Applied Kinesiology without the commitment of the 8 weekend course, you can do the one weekend Meridian class and see how you like it. Or if you have no intention of doing the full certification course and want to just learn this one topic, this is what you will learn:
- Applied Kinesiology meridian diagnosis and holistic treatment procedures
- Posture and gait correlations for related meridians
- Using meridian therapy for overall health balance
- Using meridian therapy for pain relief
- Spinal and extremity correlations for meridian therapy
- Relations of emotions and meridians and how to treat them
- Specific meridian related clinical nutrition
Click here for more information
An Applied Kinesiology Approach to Physical Medicine
Functional Biomechanics, An Applied Kinesiology Approach to Physical Medicine is a 12.5 hour lecture and workshop weekend that teaches a muscle testing approach to functional biomechanics. You will learn how to tackle some of the most common musculoskeletal conditions from a holistic approach.
- You will learn the science and art of muscle testing
- Muscle diagnosis and function
- Dynamic gait evaluation
- Spinal and pelvic evaluation and treatment
- Joint shearing and compaction injuries
- Upper and lower extremity joint/muscle correlation
Click here for more information
Adjusting Class – Spine
- Spinal Biomechanics
- Spinal assessment
- Cervical Spine Adjusting
- Thoracic Spine Adjusting
- Lumbar Spine Adjusting
- Pelvic Adjusting
- Common adjusting blunders
- How to use gravity and not your strength
Muscle Testing 101
(Please opt in to the email list to receive notification of when this class will be offered again.)
Some people pick up muscle testing right away. For some people it takes more practice and focus. It took me a long time to master. Thank God that most of my students get it easier than me! I think I went the way of the rough road so that I could be a better teacher. But no mater what, you will never master it if you don’t start learning. If this is for you, read on about what you will learn.
Dr. Robert Ciprian Applied Kinesiology Muscle Testing DVD. Click here to see more.
Now available online: Click here for more information.
Contact me here if you have any questions: Contact